Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website (i.e.www.mcqcart.com), you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website. Once you you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
Guidelines to use mcqcart.com
1) The students of all academic streams can use mcqcart.com
2) The students of all academic competitive examinations can use mcqcart.com
2) The teachers and tuitions/coaching centres can upload questions with answers on all subjects
3) All questions are broadly classified into 9 headings/ topics. The person posting the questions may select one or more appropriate headings or topics. The person searching questions also can select one or more fields
4) While posting the questions, the person may type appropriate subject under which the question falls which will automatically appear in the search & the person searching can select
5) The teacher or coaching centres can upload their questions subject wise which appear in the search under “questions posted by” & their students can utilise it.
6) The persons searching can filter the questions by the duration between which the questions are posted which may be useful for systematic academic studies
7) The search can be filtered by typing one or more keywords whose related questions appear
8) The questions do not display answers or public answers & comments. For this one has to log in.
9) After selecting answer & submission, his answer, actual answer & public answers selection & comments appear. He can also give relevant comments
10) All his activities will be saved in his dashboard
11) One can share these with other social networks
The materials on www.mcqcart.com’s web site are provided “as is”. www.mcqcart.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, www.mcqcart.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall www.mcqcart.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.mcqcart.com’s Internet site, even if www.mcqcart.com or a www.mcqcart.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on www.mcqcart.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. www.mcqcart.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. www.mcqcart.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. www.mcqcart.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
www.mcqcart.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by www.mcqcart.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to www.mcqcart.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Karnataka without regard to its conflict of law provisions.